Well I kinda wanted to just vent a little bit about my experience I had today.
I did something that I NEVER do. I went into the bathroom while talking with my hubby. I usually tell him I will call him back but he was going on about a camping trip so I let him go on. So I'm in there and just letting him talk and I add a few "oks", "alright", "I don't care" here and there. I finally was able to hang up (only spoke with him in there for like less than 2 minutes). Well I walk out of the stall and there is a BYU-I employee standing there with her hands on her hips waiting for me. Boy did she let me have it..."that is very inappropriate to be talking to someone while in the bathroom, I don't want to hear your conversation, you should definitely THINK before you do that again. Just remember that."
Well excuse me ma'am!!! Why don't you just drag me down to the honor office right now.
I guess that might be the reason why I never do that and will never do that again.
Sorry if that was TMI, I just needed to vent.
No comments:
Post a Comment