I just want to thank all of you who read my blog and for the congratulations!!! It truly means a lot. Like I said in my last post, there are people that still have their comments, but I don't care, it's not their place to judge. Travis and I have made this decision with the Lord. We have been married over a year and a half and are thrilled to bring this baby into our lives.
Everything is going great! I haven't really had morning sickness yet, but I can feel it coming on. I'm super queazy in the mornings. I feel like I am constantly hungry and have to use the bathroom. I'm starting to crave things, the most definite one is milk. I think it is funny because I am NOT a milk drinker. Oh well, what the baby wants, the baby gets. I can't wait until my first appointment.
Well again, thank you everyone for the warm congratulations. We are so happy and excited.
Wow, congrats girlie!! I saw you added me on facebook and I saw a link to your blog. Very cute and how exciting you're having a baby!!! =)
ReplyDeleteWe are very excited for you! How could we not be excited! We love you guys! All 3 of you now!Heath & Jessica
ReplyDelete