Thursday, June 16, 2011

Medical Assisting

For those that don't know, I am majoring in Medical Assisting. Before that I was doing Elementary Education but felt very prompted to rethink my major and Medical Assisting was my answer. I absolutely love it!! It is by far the most fun major. The girls that are in my class have become great friends. We always have great times in class. We have learned so much. Vitals, different places to give a shot, urinalysis, finger pricks, and phlebotomy. Needles are great to work with. I never thought that I would be very comfortable working with them but it has really come easily. Having this as my major I think will help a ton with my family even if I don't actually go to work with it. I only have 25 more credits and an externship. In the winter I'm going to try to take as many online classes as I can so I can graduate sooner (in the fall 2012). I will probably have to defer if not. I'm happy with my decision to switch majors and it has blessed me tremendously. I love it!

1 comment: