 |
| Me and my love |

I just have to say that I am so extremely in love. I married the greatest man on this planet. On Monday, my husband and I went to Utah with our best friends, Justin and Ali. We decided to go for our 9 month anniversary and to also celebrate the 1 year anniversary from the time Travis purposed. We stayed in a hotel that night with our friends, and in the morning we went to Raging Waters. We had a BLAST! It was so much fun and I enjoyed spending that time with my hubby. It was not very busy so we were able to zip right through the lines. One of Travis and I's favorite ride was one that you definitely caught air. It is a long slide that you shoot straight down then straight up then straight down again. It is pretty nerve racking but so fun. On your way down you are just floating in the air until you reach the curve to go up. We had alot of fun with the other slides as well except for one. Travis and I went down one slide where we could use a double tube. This one was so fast and fun until the very end. There was one turn at the very end that caused us to flip over. I smacked my head so hard on the slide and sliced my elbow. It hurt so bad. Travis was so great with me and said that we should try it one more time so it doesn't conquer me. That was a bad idea. In the same exact spot we flipped over again and I hit my knee so hard. I now have a HUGE goose egg on my head, a cut on my elbow, and a big bruise on my knee. To add along with the injuries, I got a major sunburn along with Travis. It is a killer. Travis is a lot worse then me but he seems to be recoving faster. He is the best husband. He has taken such great care of me. I am so madly and deeply in love with him. I love that he is mine for time and all eternity and that our life together is just barely beginning.
Love You Travis McClure
 |
| Alison and Justin |
 |
| Justin |
 |
| Travis! You can see he just caught some air! |
 |
| ME |
 |
| Travis |
hey neighbor!!! you have such a CUTE blog!! hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDelete