This is a blog about my family and our great adventures. This is also my way of journaling. Please enjoy!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Life in Kimball 170
Well this summer I have been working on BYU-Idaho's campus full time in the Information Technology Department as a secretary. It has been a blast. I work with another amazing secretary, Caitlin. Lets just say that we have had our many great laughs. All of the guys here are so much fun to work with. There are a few that are very intimidating and sarcastic but we have learned to put up with them and can dish it right back. We also have these guys in the secure data area. They are HILARIOUS!! Caitlin and I decided that we would secretly start a quote list from them. They say the most random things and we crack up everyday. Hopefully we will continue to gather them and maybe give a little prize for whoever has the most quotes that made us laugh the most. It honestly is the best job. This summer has been super slow though, and so I have been getting really good at sudoku. There are times where there is absolutely nothing to do so I sit and read. My last day is September 8 so that the other student secretaries can work while i'm off track. I'm not looking forward to it, I LOVE working here. Well I thought I would do a quick update on my job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment