Oh my Goodness!!! I have found the most beautiful place in Idaho. RED FISH LAKE!! My husband and I took a trip with his family and their friends to this gorgeous lake. We arrived there on Wednesday and came home on Sunday. I enjoyed every minute there. This place is quite popular so reservations are pretty much the only way you can camp. We were lucky enough to snag a campsite for the first two nights in the nicest one, Glacier View. My father in-law's buddy from work came with us and brought his boat. He has the cutest little family that joined him as well. Well we spent most of our glorious time out on the beach or the boat. Let me just tell you...this lake is the clearest lake I have ever seen. You can be clear out on the water and still see the bottom, it is kind of creepy looking down and seeing the bottom while your waiting for the boat to come back around so you can get back on the knee board. Knee boarding was the thing that I did most. It was my first time too. I'm so glad too because I got some SUN. I didn't realize how transparent I was. Eating came in real close to the boating. Travis's dad is the best cook ever, and it was no camping food. We had penne rustica, slop fest, tacos, scones, crepes, sundaes. MMMM!! On the last night there we all went down to these hot pools. They were so cool. they are on the river so you can adjust the tempature of the water by moving rocks around to control the hot water from the mountain and the cold from the river. It was just like a hot tub. When we were done there we headed back to the cars but when we got to the changing place we became pretty creeped out by this lady that was in the tree. I have never seen every single adult get scared in my life before. This lady came out and started talking to us and asked us where we were going. NO ONE, I mean NO ONE answered. She then went back into her tree. CREEPY. Even though there were a few creepy times, this trip was by far my funnest camping trip EVER and am so excited to go again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment