Friday, October 29, 2010

Not much to say...

Well it has been some time since my last post. To be honest though, there is really nothing that has happened.
Travis is in school right now and i'm off track. This is by far the worst sememster for both of us. I sit at home all day until I have to go to work at 3:30. I got a job the very beginning of this fall semester at the same place as my hubby. The very dreaded Rexburg Opinion Center, aka The Roc. It is a calling center where we just call people and have them take survey's. SO DUMB!! But it is a job so i'm grateful. I normally work on campus in the Information Technology Department as a secretary, but because they don't allow students to work while off track I had to find another job. I just recently got a call from my dear friend from my campus job and said that they would be needing me the rest of this semester starting Monday. I guess one of the girls won't be available anymore for the rest of the semester so I will fill in. I am so excited. I will still be working at the Roc too. It is always nice to make extra moola. The thing i'm most excited for is the fact that my day will be not be boring anymore. I absolutely hate being home alone. This is about all so far but I will be posting soon because this weekend should be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment