To add to the excitement of one of the coming weekends, Jimmer will be playing again in the Marriott Center joined by Kemba Walker, Kawhi Leonard, and Nolan Smith. Once again, Mr. Tyler Paul is going to hook us up with tickets. I love having a friend in Provo who can get us great deals.
Besides my excitement, I have some other things to update. This past weekend before the semester started, Travis and I decided that we would just head to Utah and stay with my Aunts for a nice relaxing weekend. We had so much fun. I was also able to purchase my first baby stuff. Two long-sleeved onsies and two sets of receiving blankets. I just love them.
The semester officially started yesterday. I'm off-track, but was able to get permission to be able to work, which was such a blessing. Travis is currently taking classes. He decided this semester to focus on the business side and get some of those classes out of the way. His dental prerequisites will start back up in the spring. Other than school, there is really nothing else going on. We are still super excited to find out what this little one is on the 28. I'm still feeling little movements every now and again. It is just so miraculous to me.
That is about it, but I will definitely keep you posted about our little trips to Utah.
Have a Great Week!!
Trav & Liz
fun fun fun! Wow, that's crazy, how were you able to keep your job while off-track?!
ReplyDeleteI am working on a project for our Director and he wanted me to stay on because I know everything that he needs. He didn't want to go through it all again with a different secretary. I was definitely blessed for this opportunity.
ReplyDelete