I am currently 19 weeks and 3 days along. I haven't taken a picture of my belly in a long time, so I thought I should probably keep up on them so here you go.
| Sorry it is not the greatest picture |
Everything is going great! I still am feeling little movements every now and again. It will be great when I can constantly feel it. The one main time that I could feel the baby was during the BYU Game. At the very beginning, everyone was all hyped up and the music was blaring. I was jumping around and yelling with the crowd. All of the sudden my stomach just tightened up and I could feel the baby move so clearly. It was awesome.
Well I will continue to update and be better about pictures. I'm excited because in 8 days we find out what we are having.
I just absolutely love where my life is now and can't wait for the future.
Have a great week!
Travis & Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment