So this past weekend was filled with a lot of of great fun. Definitely never a dull, boring moment. Well I guess the only thing to do is start from the top.
Trav and I started off on Friday and headed straight to Salt Lake. We had reserved a hotel for that night and then on Saturday we were going to stay with his uncle. So we arrive, and the first thing we do is go to my favorite restaurant, The Spaghetti Factory. It is by far one of best Italian places I believe. I dedicate the next photo's to my dear friend Caitlin. She has put up with me ranting and raving about the place.
| Lovely Salad and Bread as the beginning course. |
| Washed down by a nice, cold Italian Creme Soda |
| Spinach Ravioli & Brown Butter Mazithra Cheese |
The Brown Butter is my absolutely favorite. It definitely makes my mouth water every time I think of it.
| And finally finish with the most scrumptious Vanilla Ice Cream |
Definitely hits the spot every time. Well to follow that, Travis and I just relaxed at the hotel and went swimming. His friends came later that night and we had some fun with them. Salt Lake definitely has a plethora of things to choose from, and each time, we are never disappointed what we decide to do.
Well earlier the the next morning we decided to go ahead and head to Provo. We needed to stop in Murray and go to the Apple Store. That place was so cool. Well after we arrived in Provo. I don't know how many times I have told Travis that I want to live there some day. I just love everything about it. We enjoyed some shopping, eating, and hanging out with some great family friends. Such a good time.
| Stan and Colter Leg Wrestling |
Well the moment finally arrived for us to get our seats for the game. We had good seats, however, we were right next to the Band. I wasn't excited about that, but it still worked out great.
| The coolest opening. The Flag took up the whole entire field |
Even though the game turned out horrible and embarrassing. Travis and I had an absolute blast. We love going to the games and are looking forward to the next three in a row.
What a fun trip! That food looks so good, the flag is so cool and your belly is so cute!
ReplyDelete