We are thrilled to announce that we will be having
A Little Girl!!
We are just so excited!
I figured I would tell how we announced it to the family.
We found out about this little girl around 1:30 yesterday and we were not going to tell anyone until around 6-6:30.
We got the families together and Travis and I at first were going to just put whatever color of ribbon in a box and then just pull it out and show everyone. We thought we would be a little more clever and fun.
The first thing we did after the appointment was make a run to the store. I bought some onsies, and we decided to wrap up two of them and give our mothers each a box to unwrap so they both felt a part of it.
We had a pink one and a purple one. We wrapped them in wrapping paper and then in a box. Travis decided that he would tape them shut. He used electrical tape and taped those puppies up good.
It was just so fun to watch them open them. They were both so excited.
We are honestly so grateful for all the support and love that everyone has shown us. We could not be anymore happier. She definitely already has Travis tied around her little finger, along with everyone else in the family.
Aw that is just so dang exciting! What a clever way to do that =)
ReplyDelete