I know what you thought.
This post is going to be about me dominating in my march madness bracket.
NOPE!
(besides Michigan State and North Carolina ruined it for me)
This month has been Craazzzyyy!
We have been out and about so much.
Probably not the best thing for little miss Kennley, but she seems to be a trooper, and I'm sure she is glad to get out of the house too. You can only stare at the walls so much.
I want to assure you all though, that we have kept her bundled in the cold and have made sure that we don't take her into too crowded of places. I am a good mom.
To begin.
Kennley celebrated turning 1 month on the 6th.
I can't believe how fast she is growing and changing.
She is starting to coo and smile.
It is not a constant thing yet, but I still love it.
She also has been a champ at rolling over. She started at 5 weeks and has probably done it 15 time now. Lets just say we love doing tummy time and cheering every time she rolls.
We have also fought off her first cold. Lots of booger sucking and humidifier running.
Travis got hurt. Bad.
Playing Church ball.
He sprained his ankle extremely bad. We actually took him to the Emergency Room after he did it because we really thought his ankle was broken.
Nope, just an extremely horrible sprain.
He couldn't even walk on it.
The Doctor in the Emergency Room told him to try and walk on it as much as possible because that will help it get better.
Nope!
After a week of a completely ballooned, black and blue foot, ankle, and calf we decided to get a second opinion.
The foot doctor said that he should NOT be walking on it and that he probably tore or ruptured something because of how bad it is.
He now has been on crutches and in a walking boot to try and get the swelling down so that can see what the damage is.
We go back today to find out the verdict.
My poor hubby! I hate seeing him in pain and hobbling around.
Kennley also took her first of many many trips to Utah.
The weekend of St. Patrick's day, the McClure family went to Utah for a family wedding.
It was so much fun. The wedding was absolutely beautiful, the food was amazing, and the company was great. Kennley loved the attention.
She also got her newborn pictures done even though she was 6 weeks.
We have only seen one picture so far (check it out on Facebook) and are so excited to see the rest.
It was also nice to have family around to help with Kennley because Travis could not walk.
Kennley and the fam took another trip to Utah the week after. We went to watch Katelyn (Travis's sister) play volleyball. I also was planning on going to my husband's best friend's, fiance's bridal shower, but things didn't quit work out. (Sorry Maren, We have a nice gift for you though).
Kennley absolutely loved it. She wanted to be held outward so she could see the world. She couldn't get enough of her Aunt Brittney and Grandma Laurie either.
I'm not going to lie, I have the world's best baby. She was extremely happy and content the entire time.
Katelyn did extremely good. I love watching her play volleyball.
Last but not least, we are taking ANOTHER trip to Utah this weekend for conference.
We are leaving tomorrow morning and are not coming back until Sunday night.
I'm not going to lie, I'm kinda nervous.
But again, I have the world's greatest baby, so it should not be a problem.
Well that is my crazy month.
April is probably going to be just as crazy.
Winter Semester ends and Spring semester starts (Travis and I will both be on track which I pray we survive with a baby).
Kennley is being blessed on Easter Sunday.
We are taking another trip to Utah to our best friend Tyler's wedding.
It just stresses me out thinking about all that we have going on.
Oh well, I love our crazy life.
(I promise pictures will be coming sometime soon. I don't have my camera with me right now to load them.)
No comments:
Post a Comment