Dear Kennley,
I can't believe you are here. You are now 5 weeks old and growing like crazy. It really makes me sad. I just want you to stay little. You are my cuddle buddy and I want it to stay that way.
You entered this world on February 6th at 6:23am. You weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces and you were 19 inches long.
You have been such a joy to your father and I. There is no doubt about it that you are loved unconditionally.
You are such a cute little thing.
I wanted to write some things down so you can look back and see some of the things that you use to do and things that I love.
I love the way you stretch your neck out as far as you can. You are my little turtle. You're so strong and can hold your head up so long.
You rolled over for the first time by yourself on Saturday (March 10).
Your smile just melts my heart. You don't do it very often yet, but when you do, it lights up my world.
You have the cutest whimper when you sleep. Your face scrunches all up and you let out a cute little cry.
You laugh in your sleep too. Usually after a whimper, you begin to smile and then start to laugh. Your whole body shakes with it. I wonder what you are dreaming about.
You love to stare at the ceiling. You smile sometimes when you do it. I like to think you are looking up at Grandpa.
I love the way you cuddle with me and your dad. Our chests are your favorite place to sleep.
You have so many faces that you pull. They are just so cute and they crack me up.
Something that makes me laugh every time is your toots. I'm not going to lie, they are pretty loud.
Kennley we just love you so much. You are our absolute joy. We would not change anything about you. You are our precious little princess.
Love
Mom & Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment