Monday, March 12, 2012

5 weeks

My little girl is 5 weeks today. I really can't believe how fast the time is going. She is growing up before my eyes and it makes me so sad. I'm trying to savor each moment because before I know it, she will be all grown up.
I could not ask for a better baby. She is always so content. She hardly ever cries unless I take too long to feed her. Her sleep habits are not quite there yet, but we are slowly but surely getting there. She is now sleeping 3 hours at night instead of 1 1/2 to 2 hours which has been really nice.
One thing that has really impressed me about Kennley is how strong she is. She can hold her neck up so good. I love it when she stretches is clear out and makes a face. It reminds me of a turtle and that is why I call her my little turtle.
She loves tummy time. Her neck is up the entire time that she is on her stomach. On Saturday, she actually rolled over by herself for the first time. I could not believe it. Only a month and she rolled. I'm sure it was an accident, but it sure made me one proud momma.
Having her is one of the greatest blessings. I could not imagine my life without her. It just makes me so happy that the Lord has trusted me with her. The struggle that we had to get her here was all worth it when I look at her sweet face and hold her in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment