Monday, October 31, 2011

Last Day of October!!

Wow!!
I cannot believe how the time has gone. It is already the last day of October. That happens to be Halloween too. Travis and I are not much into Halloween. The only thing that I did even closely related was carving a pumpkin and then baking up the seeds. 
The last two Halloween's we have gone to Idaho Falls to Trav's parents neighborhood Halloween party. They have a bunch of the parents cook things like scones, hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, and some other goodies while the kids go trick or treating. This year Travis has to work so we won't be going to that. I think the holiday will be a lot more fun when we have our little girl.
They time has honestly been flying by, and November is going to be just as fast. I can't believe how many things November has in store for us. We have like 5 birthdays, Thanksgiving, our 2 year Anniversary, Trav's parents Anniversary, football & basketball games, and other and ends. Before we know it Christmas will be here.
I hope everyone had a great Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment