Dear Sweet Baby Girl,
I'm writing you a quick little note because you already have a little personality. I just wanted to let you know.
Well today I had another doctor's appointment. I swear you like to mess with the doctors and the nurses. When the doctor came in and asked if I had any questions or concerns, I let him know that you haven't been as active the last two weeks as you normally are. He said it wasn't something to worry about until around 28 weeks because then I will start monitoring.
Well he gets the heart monitor out and it took forever for him to find the heartbeat. I wasn't concerned because you were kicking away while he was doing it. Finally he found it and then asked one of the nurses to bring a different monitor in to make sure everything looked fine. After about 5-10 minutes, she still couldn't find it and then another nurse came in to try. Another 5 minutes passed and still nothing.
Of course me being me, I start to get a little anxious even though I can feel you moving like crazy. I start to get a little emotional too. Great hormones! They decide to do an ultrasound. Yes everything was fine, but they just wanted to make sure.
I swear you enjoy messing with them and my emotions. Oh well, I love you so much. The nurses were joking around with me that you will be great at hide and go seek.
The next appointment is in three weeks and we have to do the glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes. I pray that I don't. I just get so nervous about things like this because I don't want anything bad to happen.
One of my co-workers that was due late November had to have an emergency C-Section today because she has preeclampsia. I pray I don't get that either.
You just are such a joy to your dad and I already. We have your room all cleaned out and ready for decoration. The only thing I have in there is a rocking chair.
I'm working on the Cutest quilt for you.
We already have your name picked out, but Travis thinks that it will end up changing. I'm 100% positive it won't.
Well missy, I just want you to know that we love you so much and can't wait for you to get here. We can't wait to hold you in our arms and finally be parents. You will have the most amazing father. He is so concerned about you already.
Love,
Mom & Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment