Monday, August 8, 2011

Future Excitement

Honestly I feel like time is flying by. The summer just never seems to be long enough. What makes it go by so fast is the fact that Travis and I are both working full time jobs. We both have to be up and out the door by 7:35am and return home around 5:30pm. That leaves me about 3 1/2 hours to be with my hubby before my body decides to shut down. I wish that wasn't the case but I am so out of energy by 8:30. We are both looking forward to once the Fall semester starts because I will be able to get my naps in. We are also EXTREMELY excited because that is when BYU Football begins.

 Again, we got the season passes for all the sports. I am so ecstatic. I LOVE BYU!! It is truly amazing how much Travis has converted me to a sports lover. We weren't going to get the tickets this year, but nope, I wanted them. There are 4 weekends in a row that we will be down in Provo. I just hope that Mr. Davis doesn't get sick of us. 


Another reason that I'm looking forward to the fall is that we will find out what our little baby is. I had my doctors appointment on Saturday and everything looked great. I'm 13 weeks and will be able to find out in 8 weeks Which puts us at October 1. 

I have another appointment in 4 weeks, but I'm hoping that they will schedule our ultrasound a little bit before the 1st because we will be gone and I don't want to wait until I get back. I'm just so excited for this little one. I'm already starting to show quite a bit. The good thing is that I haven't gained any weight at all. I lost almost 10lbs in the beginning because I was so sick and haven't gained anything back even though I look like I have. It has really started to hit me that I need to get things ready. The time is just going to go by faster, so I better start now. If any of you have any suggestions on where I should begin besides cleaning out our spare bedroom, It would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks Everyone
Much Love
Elizabeth & Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment