Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So Excited!!!

Dear Little One,


Today you scared me pretty bad. I know it was probably something that I shouldn't have worried about, but still it scared me. Mom has been having terrible lower abdomen pains for the last day and they would not go away. Of course this being my first pregnancy, I panicked. I decided that the best option was to call the doctor and see if it was something to worry about. Well, they told me to come in and they would just check a few things. Again I start to panic. Last time I had a scare it turned out fine, but still, I don't like it when they ask you to come in.


Your dad and I went in and they checked some things and everything seemed normal. Then they brought out the heart monitor thing. For some reason, that thing always makes me nervous. I don't know what I would do if I didn't hear your heartbeat. Nothing to worry about though, your little heart was just pumping away. The doctors then told me that the pain was most likely from my stretching insides to make more room for you because you are growing at quite the pace. I guess it just goes to show that mom is definitely a worry wart, but I just love you so much.


The second best part of that doctor visit was we finally found out the exact date we will be finding out your gender. September 28. Your dad is so anxious. It was funny to hear him talk to the receptionist about scheduling the appointment. He made it very clear that he wanted it as soon as possible. I just love him so much and I just love that he is so excited for you.


Well little one, I'm going to have to be patient. We look so forward to finding out and then eventually holding you in our arms. I'm so looking forward to feeling you move. I'm pretty sure I felt a kick the other day, but I'm still not 100% positive. You truly are such a blessing. We love you so much.


Love,
Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment