It's over, this semester is finally OVER!! I could not be more thrilled. This semester was a good one but I'm so glad that it is over. I have gone straight back to back semesters and I'm ready for a break. Being pregnant and having to get up super early to go to class and work is definitely not a nice mix. Especially when morning sickness beats the heck out of you. Fortunately, the sickness has subsided a lot. It's not fully gone but it is still WAY better than it was. Well to begin our little update...
I will be 11 weeks Saturday. We had our scheduled ultrasound on July 9 (9 weeks). It so cool to see the difference from our first emergency one. The baby is only an inch and you can see some of the features already. Everything is right on track and I'm super excited about that. The most touching and fascinating part was when the nurse went to measure the heartbeat. The little one just started moving around and kicking. I can't feel anything, but it was the neatest thing I have every seen. He/She is only and Inch and is already moving around like crazy. I can only imagine when I am able to feel it. This whole experience has just been so exciting and emotional. I literally cannot wait to be a mom.
We got a new car!! I absolutely love this little gem. It is a 2010 Mazda 3. Travis and I decided that we definitely needed another car. Especially when the baby arrives. Travis is so cute and protective when it comes to the baby already. He was very concerned that I wouldn't have a car when I was home with the baby and something were to happen. Our other car is so close to being paid off so we decided to just go look around and see what we wanted. Well a month of just browsing, we bought this puppy. And yes, it is mine. Travis can enjoy driving it right now, but he knows that as soon as the baby is here, she is all mine.
Everything is just going great. I know I say this a lot, but I am so grateful for a wonderful husband. He is my everything. I'm glad I can turn to him for a blessing and comfort. I'm grateful that he is honest, trustworthy, and faithful. He is just so amazing. We are also so grateful for our families. They mean the world to us. We want you all to know that we love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment