Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Greatful

So I promise that I will post pictures soon from my previous posts. This post I just wanted to write what I am so very grateful for. I realize that Thanksgiving has come and gone, but you can never be too late on expressing how grateful you are. First and formost I am so very very grateful for my husband. I love him so much. We have now been married a little over a year and I more madly in love than ever. He is my everything. Travis is going to school right now but almost done with this semester. I am grateful that we are both attending college to get our degrees. That will also be a great blessing when we are finally done. I'm grateful for our apartment. It is alot nicer than alot of other places we looked at before we moved in in February. I'm extremely grateful that our landlords are honest, trustworthy people. We have been on waiting lists for subsidized housing but we have been screwed over twice and it seems that it might happen again. I'm grateful that my husband doesn't get upset very easily. I have been extremely upset about this because I'm pretty sure that it is illegal, but he has calmed me down. I'm grateful he puts up with my drama and knows how to make everything better. I'm so greatful for our families. They are so supportive and I love them so much. One thing that we are super grateful for right now is scholarships. Travis got the mail yesterday and found a late scholarship that the school sent to him. We had been a little worried how we were going to make ends meet this month but that has now been taken care of. One of the most important things that Travis and I are extremely greatful for is the gospel. We are greatful for both growing up in the church. I know that through prayer and faith things will work out the way they are intended. I'm greatful for my job. I absolutely love working on campus and am greatful for the friendships I have made. I'm greatful for Travis and I's health. Yes of course we both could be healthier (that is our new year's resolution) but I am greatful that we don't have any major health problems. There is just so much that I am greatful for.  Each and everyday I find something else that I'm greatful for. Hopefully soon we will be blessed with getting pregnant but for now Travis and I are truly blessed and are enjoying our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment