Saturday, December 11, 2010

Animals

I am an absolute animal lover. I have grown up with a pet all my life. My family used to raise Golden Retrievers and I loved every minute of it. One time I got to witness our dog give birth. I thought that was the coolest thing ever. Well know that I live in an apartment I can't have any pets. I have been wanting to get a fish, but it hasn't happened yet. Even though I can't have any right now, I always enjoy going to my parents house and playing with my dear friends. Here are just some pictures of my dear pets


No that is not a cat...That is a Racoon. Her name is Meeko!!!

My Beautiful cat Simmon...I get to have him when we get a place that allows them



She is a curious little bugger.


They love to wrestle.


She loves it when we do laundry at my parents house because she Loves my laundry basket.


My wonderful dog Max.


No comments:

Post a Comment