Thursday, October 25, 2012

October in a Nut Shell

I swear the months just keep going by faster and faster.
This month Travis started his IBC Business, Keep it Fresh. They are selling all natural lip balm, and lotion. Check them out on BYU-Idaho's campus and help support them. The product is really great!
Kennley found out that she can pull herself up to standing with EVERYTHING! She does it in her bed all the time and now Jumps. Yes, JUMPS. She holds on and forces those chubby feet to jump up and down. Squiling with the biggest toothy grin on her face. She knows she shouldn't do it, but when we say "No," oh, the more powerful her jumps become. What 8 1/2 month old is already jumping on the bed? The little squirt.
We were able to attend the BYU v. Oregon St. football game with our great friends Tyler and Maren. It was a black out and was so incredibly fun. Kennley did so good during the game. Whenever the crowd would boo, she would shake her head, and when the crowd would cheer, she would jump up and down. I guess she has been watching her mom and dad a little too closely during the games on TV. Haha. It was definitely a fun trip. During that weekend we stayed with Tyler and Maren. Kennley had so much fun with them. She loved playing with Maren. The little pink basket was definitely a fun time too, even though the expression doesn't really say it.


Don't you love the little ears!
They were best friends

October has been the year of many firsts for Kennley. Her first Pumpkin carving, and yesterday her first snow. We were able to carve our first pumpkin this year and Kennley enjoyed watching. She thought mommy pulling out the pumpkin guts was pretty funny. We still have two more to do, which we will do those this weekend.

Travis Carving

Kennley Watching

The Result
I thought I would also include a picture to brighten your day. Doesn't that crack make you crack a smile?
Oh, how I love my family. I wouldn't trade them for the world. 

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute!! I love the updates, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete