As you may have noticed, we have been MIA.
Lets just cut to the chase and start the updating
August
Kennley turned 6 months. It blows my mind how fast they grow up.
Her biggest milestone was that she started sitting up by herself.
Definitely nice for us as well.
Also this month Travis and I took a much needed vacation. We went on the Mexcian Riviera Cruise for 7 days. We flew to Long Beach August 17 and spent 2 days enjoying the nice California weather. August 19, we boarded the ship and set sail. We flew back home August 27. By far, the most fun we have had in a long time.
It was so hard to leave our little girl for that long, but we knew she was in great hands.
The food was wonderful and the ports were amazing. Travis was so excited to be back in Mexico and to be able to speak Spanish.
We stopped in Cabo San Lucas for 2 days and then Puerto Vallarta. Puerto was my favorite, except that I got really sick after. Pretty sure it was from the run down authentic mexican hut we ate at.
Each night for dinner we sat at the same table with a few other couples, which happened to be newlyweds. The one couple we got to know really well. They are living in Provo and we hope to be able to do stuff with them when we go down for games.
Overall, the cruise was amazing and we would love to go on another one in the near future.
September
First part
Not a whole lot has happened this much exept for little milestones for Miss Kennley. She turned 7 months. She started a full out army crawl/scoot. No more rolling everywhere. I cannot turn my head without her being completely on the other side of the room. Heaven forbid when she ACTUALLY starts crawling. She cut her first tooth! It is so cute. She found her tongue and has been babbling and drooling with it. She has been making "M" sounds so every once in awhile you can hear her say "mama" LOVE IT!
Travis started back up with school and is doing IBC this semester. For those of you who do not know what that is, that is where he makes a company on campus and sells things. It is VERY time consuming. I'm VERY proud of him though. This means that we are almost done with school!! This is the last semester he has for his Business Management. He has one semester to do his Finance emphasis, and two for HealthCare Administration. 1 1/2 years left!! Then we are off to some other state for more schooling. I'm just so glad that I married the hard working man I did. I love you Travis Michael!
End
Kennley thinks that she is a big girl. She is trying to stand up. She is starting to try and pull herself up to stand by the couch, the coffee table, her saucer, everything!! She is now up on her knees and is SO VERY CLOSE to crawling. There will be a few tiny crawls and then she will fall to her stomach and scoot with such determination. Kennley wants EVERYTHING that she can't have. I feel like we need to get her a new toy every day in order to keep her preoccupied from pulling out all the DVDs and Ensigns from our Entertainment Center. She also cut her second bottom tooth. Man she is just too cute with those teeth. Her cheesy smile just makes my heart melt. She thinks it is pretty funny to bite now too. Grreeeeaaaaaaaaatttttttt!!!!
The last thing to update on is that my sister-in-law, Brittney, entered the MTC September 26. She spoke in Church the 23 and did an AMAZING job. She got called to serve in the Tempe, Arizona Mission, English Speaking. I am so proud of her and how far she has come. The past year we have become so close and it was hard to see her go and I miss her everyday, but I know she will do an amazing job serving the Lord. She has such a strong testimony. I'm so grateful for her example. I can't wait to write her and see her growth. I already have a countdown calendar made. I promised her that Kennley will remember her and that she will know her name when she returns.
Well that is it for updates. I can't believe it is October. Now I have to worry about my soon to be 8 month old(Saturday) and what she will be for Halloween. Any cheap ideas?
Lets just cut to the chase and start the updating
August
Kennley turned 6 months. It blows my mind how fast they grow up.
Her biggest milestone was that she started sitting up by herself.
Definitely nice for us as well.
Also this month Travis and I took a much needed vacation. We went on the Mexcian Riviera Cruise for 7 days. We flew to Long Beach August 17 and spent 2 days enjoying the nice California weather. August 19, we boarded the ship and set sail. We flew back home August 27. By far, the most fun we have had in a long time.
It was so hard to leave our little girl for that long, but we knew she was in great hands.
The food was wonderful and the ports were amazing. Travis was so excited to be back in Mexico and to be able to speak Spanish.
We stopped in Cabo San Lucas for 2 days and then Puerto Vallarta. Puerto was my favorite, except that I got really sick after. Pretty sure it was from the run down authentic mexican hut we ate at.
Each night for dinner we sat at the same table with a few other couples, which happened to be newlyweds. The one couple we got to know really well. They are living in Provo and we hope to be able to do stuff with them when we go down for games.
Overall, the cruise was amazing and we would love to go on another one in the near future.
September
First part
Not a whole lot has happened this much exept for little milestones for Miss Kennley. She turned 7 months. She started a full out army crawl/scoot. No more rolling everywhere. I cannot turn my head without her being completely on the other side of the room. Heaven forbid when she ACTUALLY starts crawling. She cut her first tooth! It is so cute. She found her tongue and has been babbling and drooling with it. She has been making "M" sounds so every once in awhile you can hear her say "mama" LOVE IT!
Travis started back up with school and is doing IBC this semester. For those of you who do not know what that is, that is where he makes a company on campus and sells things. It is VERY time consuming. I'm VERY proud of him though. This means that we are almost done with school!! This is the last semester he has for his Business Management. He has one semester to do his Finance emphasis, and two for HealthCare Administration. 1 1/2 years left!! Then we are off to some other state for more schooling. I'm just so glad that I married the hard working man I did. I love you Travis Michael!
End
Kennley thinks that she is a big girl. She is trying to stand up. She is starting to try and pull herself up to stand by the couch, the coffee table, her saucer, everything!! She is now up on her knees and is SO VERY CLOSE to crawling. There will be a few tiny crawls and then she will fall to her stomach and scoot with such determination. Kennley wants EVERYTHING that she can't have. I feel like we need to get her a new toy every day in order to keep her preoccupied from pulling out all the DVDs and Ensigns from our Entertainment Center. She also cut her second bottom tooth. Man she is just too cute with those teeth. Her cheesy smile just makes my heart melt. She thinks it is pretty funny to bite now too. Grreeeeaaaaaaaaatttttttt!!!!
The last thing to update on is that my sister-in-law, Brittney, entered the MTC September 26. She spoke in Church the 23 and did an AMAZING job. She got called to serve in the Tempe, Arizona Mission, English Speaking. I am so proud of her and how far she has come. The past year we have become so close and it was hard to see her go and I miss her everyday, but I know she will do an amazing job serving the Lord. She has such a strong testimony. I'm so grateful for her example. I can't wait to write her and see her growth. I already have a countdown calendar made. I promised her that Kennley will remember her and that she will know her name when she returns.
Well that is it for updates. I can't believe it is October. Now I have to worry about my soon to be 8 month old(Saturday) and what she will be for Halloween. Any cheap ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment