Friday, August 10, 2012

Camping with Kennley!



We did it!
We lasted 5 nights of camping with Miss Kennley Ann! (Tent camping!)
I can still officially say that I have the world's best baby.
She was a champ the entire time.
I knew she would probably do ok because she loves being outdoors, but I didn't know if it would be too much for her.

July 29, we left around 10 in the morning to Red Fish Lake. We only had to stop once for the princess to eat.
As soon as we arrived at our campground, Kennley was in Heaven. She could not get enough of the trees.
She loves her dad

Just arrived
Love this blue-eyed girl
The entire week was filled with lots of food, swimming, boating, friends, family, and fun.
Katelyn, Kylie, and Kennley

My Princess


She is such a squirmer

Boating

At the mining dredge

Jumping off the dock

She loves grandpa






Boys taking a bath in the cooler

One of the days, we went to the other side of the lake to have lunch. This was the only time that we let Kennley on the boat. I have to say seeing her in the life jacket was priceless. She had her tongue sticking out the entire time on the way there, but the way back she did not like it one bit.




Of course being there 6 days I was not going to let her go without a bath. 



Camping was so much fun! I definitely know now that Kennley is a champ. She did so well and loved every minute of it. I love that we have family so close that we get to spend time with. I'm grateful that she gets to grow up with both sets of grandparents so close. It will definitely be hard when Travis and I graduate and we have to move on to graduate school. I hope we will be able to stay close.
For now we are enjoying every minute with family and friends.
We sure do love our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment