Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Little Turtle is Growing!!

Kennley is 5 1/2 months! I really cannot believe it. I just look at her and feel so extremely blessed. I will never forget the struggle we had to get her here, even the 23 hour labor. Ugh! Well this little turtle is growing and changing before my eyes and I better write it down. She just cracks me up. I love my girl!! So her rolling skills came to a complete halt for about a month. I'm pretty positive it is because of her cute little chunk of a belly. We are now back to normal. Her talking has not lacked at all, in fact, it is getting more extreme. She is causing disturbances. We can't take her into public now without apologizing. The library is out of the question. She has a new noise that would compete pretty well with Darth Vader. It is almost like a hissing. Her personality is beyond cute. My absolute favorite thing is coming home from work and she immediately gives me the biggest smile and starts to jump no matter how fussy she was prior to me walking in the door. It melts my heart. No matter how many hours I am away from her, I know she still loves me and loves being around me. I love my precious angel.

Here are a few new little things.
   - She eats Rice Cereal and Peas like a champ. I really don't think we will have a picky eater on our hands.
   - Her first tooth should be coming any time. Her gums are changing, she drools like crazy, and she is chewing on everything.
   - She is trying to scoot. We put a toy in front of her and she tries so hard to scoot and crawl to it. She brings her knees clear up to her chest.
   - She is sleeping so good at night and goes to bed like a pro. I'm really enjoying this.
   - Her hair is finally coming in, however, she still has the 3 inch, 12 hairs on her crown which I am interested to see how it will blend in with the rest. haha. Not quite sure what the color is going to be yet though.


In two weeks we will have our first real adventure with her that I will most definitely write about. We are going camping for a week to Red Fish Lake. I'm not going to lie. I'm SO nervous. We will see if I still say I have the best baby on earth after that. I just love my girl so much and my hubby. I'm so grateful for my little family. Travis is the worlds greatest dad. Kennley absolutely loves him. I'm grateful for him in my life and love him so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment