Saturday, February 4, 2012

Quick Update

So today I am 39 weeks!
Yes, after a long week of constant contractions, still no baby.
I went to the doctor today, and yes, still no progression.
I asked if he would at least strip my membranes so I could start progressing, but that failed. Little Miss Kennley's head is not in a safe spot to do that. All I could say is, 'oh that is just great.'
I asked about inducing and they did not want to do that yet.
The good news that came out of today however, was the fact that they said they would induce me if I had not had her by the 13th. My scheduled induction is the 13th at 7:30am. They said there is a good chance that they would want me to come in the day before though.
I honestly am grateful that I at least have that news.
I just have to be patient for this little girls arrival.
I have a week, but it is going to be the longest week of my entire life.
Kennley, just come already please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment