Today I am grateful.
I'm grateful for the wonderful husband that I have. He means the world to me. I'm grateful that he is always there for me. We have almost been married 2 years and the time has flown by. He honestly is the man of my dreams. I'm so grateful that I have the Priesthood in our home. I'm grateful that he can take me to church every Sunday and that he can take me to the temple. I'm grateful that he is dedicated to school and getting a degree. I'm grateful that he is my biggest supporter. I'm grateful that he wants to be a father. He is so excited to have this little girl in our home. I'm grateful for all that he does for our family. I'm grateful that he is my best friend.
Travis, I love you more than anything! You are my everything.
I'm so grateful for you in my life.
I Love You
Love, Your Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment