Monday, November 8, 2010

Tis the Season to be Jolly...

I just have to post to show my excitement for the snow, which means the beginning of the Greatest Season!!!!!! This morning I woke up so that I could get Travis off to school and so that I could get ready for work. I walked into our living room and through the small little slits of our blinds it looked rather blurry. I went over to get a closer look...I saw snow!! I'm pretty happy about it. I love this time of year. I always complain about the cold, but I should really stop because in reality, I really do like being cold because I love snuggling up in a blanket with a nice cup of hot chocolate. The only reason why I hate the snow is because the roads end up getting horrible, especially in Rexburg because they have a crappy way of trying to get the roads drivable. This will be our first official winter from the start in Rexburg so I'm not looking forward to the roads. I'm super excited to start decorating though. I was already asking Travis where we should put our nativity set. I'm excited to get our REAL christmas tree this year. Travis's family every Saturday after Thanksgiving go up in the mountains and get Christmas Tree's. We got one last year and put it up in Grandma Sharon's house because that was where we were living. This year is more meaningful because we have our own place and the tree will be just ours. We also have a fake on so I can't decide if I want to put it up in one of the bedrooms or not. This season is definitely going to be a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment