This is a blog about my family and our great adventures. This is also my way of journaling. Please enjoy!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Getting Started
Well I decided it was time to make a blog. Travis and I were married November 21, 2009. The happiest day of my life. I have never been happier. We will have now been married 4 months on the 21st. We finally got an apartment a month and a half ago and we absolutely love it. It was so good to finally open our wedding gifts and to be able to use them. Travis has a job in Idaho Falls right now and I am working two jobs. One in Rigby and one on the BYU-Idaho campus. They are both wonderful jobs. I am curently in school right now. Travis and I will both be going in the spring. It will be so great to both be going to school. Well I will keep an update as much as I can about our lives and the many adventures we are going through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Elizabeth welcome to the blogging world!! I'm going to have to add you to my sidebar!!
ReplyDelete