It is now December. I still can not honestly believe how fast this year has come and gone. My sweet little girl will be here before we know it. We just can't wait.
I am currently 30 weeks & 4 days. I was able to go to the doctor today and hear her heartbeat. Still going strong as always. I have been having to keep a movement count and that is definitely the easiest thing during my day. She is supposed to kick or move 10 times within 1 hour. She always gets 10 within 1 minute. Travis thinks it is so funny to watch my stomach move now that she is getting bigger. I also am measuring right on track. I feel huge right now but it is nice to know that I'm right on track. Another thing that I'm trying to get use to is her hiccups. She gets them everyday, sometimes twice a day. It is just so relieving to know that my precious baby is doing good.
Even though Kennley is doing great, I have had some real problems with my hips on back. She has been favoring my right side and putting a lot of pressure on my right hip. By the end of the night my leg starts to tingle and hurt. The other side of my hip has also been hurting. It feels like a nerve might be pinched. I have now been referred to a Chiropractor, which I will see tomorrow. I'm actually excited about it. Hopefully he can straighten me out.
I figured I would throw in some pictures too, because it has been quite awhile since I posted some.
| Exactly 30 Weeks |
| Finished quilt blocks for the quilt I'm making my little girl |
No comments:
Post a Comment