Thursday, April 7, 2011

Boxes, Boxes, & More Boxes...

We are moving!! We FINALLY got into subsidized housing(it is in St. Anthony) Can you tell I'm excited???
Yes I'm glad we are moving, but I'm kinda sad at the same time. I LOVE our apartment right now. It suits us just right, but having a new place will be fun and a good transition for us. I am excited for the family ward(Not gonna lie, I have had a hard time with the student ward). I think I'm more excited to decorate. Travis promised me months ago that whenever we move I can finally decorate and get curtains and decorations and everything. haha.


I have also realized with us moving that we have SO much stuff. I NEED BOXES! We have alot already and we still need a ton. I guess I'm just getting overwhelmed because I still have a few more finals to take and thinking of packing just makes my head hurt. I will officially be done on Friday so the whole next week is my time to pack. We have to be out of our apartment by the 15 for the next renters so our new one should be done the 13.


Travis and I have been so blessed with life lately and we are so grateful for this oportunity to get into cheaper housing. We definitely have been counting our many blessings. We are still trying to deal with other struggles, but we know that together and with the Lord we can make it through anything. I'm so grateful for Travis in my life. He honestly is the most amazing husband on the planet. I'm so glad that I found him and have him for all eternity.


I love you so much babe!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You will love your family ward! Heath & I really never went to a student ward, we just wanted the family ward I guess. We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete