Friday, February 11, 2011

Where has the time gone??

So a quick update!
I honestly can't believe how fast this year is going. It is already February! It has been quite the year thus far. January was definitely a fun month. Travis and I were able to go the the BYU game against San Diego State. It was by far the funnest game I have ever been to. It was a little stressful trying to get there in time though. They were doing a new line procedure with wrist bands and it was really confusing. We  got to Provo around 11pm that night and we decided to get in the stand-by line around 5am. We sort of camped out I guess. It was quite the experience. We ended up being in line until 6pm. It was super cold and super boring. It was SO worth it though. The game was AMAZING. They do this opener that is just so much fun. It gets everyone pumped up. Every should be regardless because they have "the Jimmer" on their team. Those of you who don't know who Jimmer is, REALLY need to get with it. Just kidding, but seriously. Jimmer had 43 points.
This February Travis celebrated his 23 Birthday. We went to dinner with both of our families and had a great time. Travis decided that for his birthday he wanted to go to Utah again to go to another BYU game and to spend some time down there. Part of his other birthday present is a trip to Las Vegas. Yes that is right, Las Vegas. We are going to the Mountain West Tournament. I am SOOO excited. I think I'm more excited than Travis.

No comments:

Post a Comment